Wednesday 17 June 2015

TODAYS MID-WEEK SERVICE

1 Chronicles 15:9-14

1. Ordain a place for my people Israel. 9
2. I will plant them.
3. They shall dwell in their place
4, they shall never be moved
5. The Children of the wicked shall not waste you. 9-10
6. I will subdue all your enemy. 10
7. I will build you a house
8. I will raise up seed on to you. 11
9. I will establish his kingdom
10. He shall build me a house. 12
11.  I will establish his throne for over
12. I will be his father and he shall be my son. 13
13. I will not take my mercy from him
14. I will settle him in my house and my kingdom for ever. 14
15. His throne shall be established for evermore.


Psalm 32:7 KJV
[7] Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.


Psalm 34:7 KJV
[7] The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.


Psalm 91:10 KJV
[10] There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

Psalm 121:7 KJV
[7] The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

Psalm 138:7 KJV
[7] Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.


Proverbs 3:26 KJV
[26] For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.


2 Thessalonians 3:3 KJV
[3] But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

Malachi 4:2 KJV
[2] But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.


Psalm 84:11 KJV
[11] For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Isaiah 54:10 KJV
[10] For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.

Job 11:16 KJV
[16] Because thou shalt forget thy misery, and remember it as waters that pass away:


No comments:

Post a Comment