Monday 1 June 2015

Glorious Morning

Happy New Month...  Thus saith the Lord "this month, you shall have dominion, you shall be fruitful, you shall multiply and subdue the earth... "
Genesis 1:26-28: God made you in his image and he has given you the mandate to dominate and subdue the earth. You have power over the air, land and sea and the elements therein because God created you to dominate the earth. Verses 27-28says " ESV: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. 28And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

DECREE:
This Month;
I have dominion
I am fruitful
I multiply
I subdue and
I fill the earth.

Meditate on this words this month and prosper...

No comments:

Post a Comment