Thursday 24 September 2015

AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW BY JLBCONLINE CREW POWERED BY SPIFMINDS WITH THE ALABAS


GUEST NAME; MR AND MRS OLUFEMI OLUWAYEMISI ALABA.

*First question)
We have been watching you for a while now and we have seen a very strong bond existing between both of you and this is even evident in your children.  Can you please tell us the secret?

*REPLY : BY MRS ALABA ;
Identifying our boundaries has so much helped us in our relationship and family as a whole.  Also, understanding when and who to submit to, has also gone a long way in helping us. Respecting who your husband is, no matter what you have achieved and in addition the husband must have it at the back of his mind that he is the priest of the home. Our family is laid on the bed rock of Christ i.e. Christ is the foundation of our relationship.

*SECOND QUESTION)
 Sir how did you get to meet your wife?

*REPLY:
After my secondary school,  I stayed with my uncle who was a banker in Oyo. I sought admission into the university but it was a futile effort,  so I opted  for college of education; Oyo . After, completion of my N.C.E programme, I moved to Ibadan with my uncle who was on transfer to Ibadan then. My uncle and the family of my wife attended the same church.
On this particular day,  I was going along Olive Primary School, Bodija,   when I sighted a lady wearing corduroy skirt and a top.  I had a sensation in my spirit that this lady will be my wife.  I summoned up the courage after so many trials to tell her, I wanted her to be my wife. To my utmost surprise, she gave her consent the same day. She said YES to my proposal.

*THIRD QUESTION)
Ma, how did you cope when you were away for sometimes.

*REPLY :
Initially, my husband did not want  me to go.  It was very tough because I was going to leave him to cater for the children. Thank God, we were about to resolve it later.  We used every means of technology we could afford to communicate with ourselves. Many a time, I even decided what they will eat; breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Transparency also helped us as well, we did not keep secret and we opened up on every issue  to ourselves.

*FOURTH AND FINAL QUESTION:
What advice can you give the teenager, youth out there that finds it difficult to combine God and their studies?

*REPLY:
There is time for everything. We should not spiritualize everything and ignore the fact there is time for everything. Don’t neglect your responsibility at the expense of being spiritual.
We should have time allotted to our daily activities and follow it strictly. Successful people are people that respect the power of time. It is not that you will not serve God, you have to have time you meet with God even in your closet.


TO WATCH THE FULL CLIP OF THE INTERVIEW  LOG ON, ON THIS VERY SITE BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK.


          

No comments:

Post a Comment